只需一步,快速开始

短信验证,便捷登录

搜索

军衔等级:

上尉

注册:2007-8-8152
发表于 2020-3-2 16:30:30 |显示全部楼层
Pekka Lundmark任命诺基亚总裁兼首席执行官;Rajeev Suri在担任诺基亚和诺基亚西门子网络总裁兼首席执行官十多年后辞职
Pekka Lundmark appointed President and CEO of Nokia; Rajeev Suri tostep down after more than a decade as President and CEO of Nokia and NokiaSiemens Networks
Email Print Friendly Share
March 02, 2020 01:15 ET | Source: Nokia Oyj
multilang-release
Nokia Corporation
Inside information
March 2, 2020 at 8:15 (CET+1)            
Pekka Lundmark appointed President andCEO of Nokia; Rajeev Suri to step down after more than a decade as Presidentand CEO of Nokia and Nokia Siemens Networks
Espoo, Finland – Nokia’s Board ofDirectors has appointed Pekka Lundmark as President and Chief Executive Officerof Nokia. Lundmark is expected to start in his new role on September 1,2020.

Lundmark is currently President and CEOof Fortum, a leading energy company based in Espoo, Finland, where heconsistently delivered robust total shareholder returns, successfully renewedthe company’s strategy, and positioned it to be a strong player in the transformingglobal energy sector. Prior to Fortum, Lundmark served as President and CEO ofKonecranes, a global material-handling technology leader, and from 1990-2000 heheld multiple executive positions at Nokia, including Vice President ofStrategy and Business Development at Nokia Networks. Lundmark holds a Master ofScience degree from Helsinki University of Technology. He will be based inEspoo, Finland.
“With the acquisition of Alcatel-Lucentbehind us and the world of 5G in front of us, I am pleased that Pekka hasagreed to join Nokia,” said Risto Siilasmaa, Nokia Board Chair. “He has arecord of leadership and shareholder value creation at largebusiness-to-business companies; deep experience in telecommunications networks,industrial digitization, and key markets such as the United States and China;and a focus on strategic clarity, operational excellence and strong financialperformance.”
“I am honored to have the opportunity tolead Nokia, an extraordinary company that has so much potential and so manytalented people,” said Lundmark. “Together we can create shareholder value bydelivering on Nokia’s mission to create the technology to connect the world. Iam confident that the company is well-positioned for the 5G era and it is mygoal to ensure that we meet our commitments to our customers, employees,shareholders and other stakeholders. Strong values, leading innovation andunflinching commitment to our customers have always been core to Nokia and Iwant to put this even more at our center as we move forward.”
Rajeev Suri, Nokia’s current Presidentand CEO, indicated earlier to the Board that he was considering stepping downfrom his role at some point in the future, provided a solid succession plan wasin place. Nokia’s Board of Directors has conducted a structured process for CEOsuccession and has been working closely with Suri to develop internalcandidates and identify external candidates. That process culminated today,March 2, 2020, when Nokia’s Board of Directors made the decision to moveforward with Lundmark’s appointment.
“After 25 years at Nokia, I have wantedto do something different,” said Suri. “Nokia will always be part of me, and Iwant to thank everyone that I have worked with over the years for helping makeNokia a better place and me a better leader. I leave the company with a beliefthat a return to better performance is on the horizon and with pride for whatwe have accomplished over time. Pekka is an excellent choice for Nokia. I lookforward to working with him on a smooth transition and wish him the bestsuccess in his new role.”
Pekka Lundmark任命诺基亚总裁兼首席执行官;Rajeev Suri在担任诺基亚和诺基亚西门子网络总裁兼首席执行官十多年后辞职
埃斯波,芬兰-诺基亚董事会任命佩卡·伦德马克为诺基亚总裁兼首席执行官。伦德马克预计将于202091日开始担任新的职务。
Lundmark目前是Fortum的总裁兼首席执行官,Fortum是一家总部位于芬兰埃斯波的领先能源公司,他在该公司一贯提供强劲的股东总回报,成功地更新了公司的战略,并将其定位为转型中的全球能源行业的一个强有力的参与者。在加入Fortum之前,Lundmark曾担任全球材料处理技术领导者Konecranes的总裁兼首席执行官,并于1990-2000年间在诺基亚担任多个高管职位,包括诺基亚网络公司负责战略和业务发展的副总裁。伦德马克拥有赫尔辛基理工大学的理学硕士学位。他将驻扎在芬兰的埃斯波。

诺基亚董事会主席Risto Siilasma说:随着阿尔卡特朗讯的收购在我们身后,5G的世界在我们面前,我很高兴Pekka同意加入诺基亚。他在大型企业对企业的领导和股东价值创造方面有着丰富的经验;在电信网络、工业数字化以及美国和中国等关键市场有着丰富的经验;他注重战略清晰、运营卓越和强劲的财务业绩。

伦德马克说:“我很荣幸有机会领导诺基亚,这是一家非常出色的公司,拥有如此多的潜力和人才。”。“通过共同履行诺基亚的使命,我们可以创造股东价值,创造连接世界的技术。我相信,公司在5G时代有着良好的定位,我的目标是确保我们履行对客户、员工、股东和其他利益相关者的承诺。强大的价值观、领先的创新和对客户的坚定承诺一直是诺基亚的核心,随着我们的发展,我想把这一点放在我们的中心位置。
诺基亚现任总裁兼首席执行官拉吉夫•苏里(Rajeev Suri)早些时候向董事会表示,如果有一个可靠的继任计划,他将考虑在未来某个时候辞去自己的职务。诺基亚董事会已经为首席执行官的继任进行了一个结构化的流程,并一直与苏瑞密切合作,以开发内部候选人和确定外部候选人。这一过程在今天,即202032日达到高潮,当时诺基亚董事会决定继续任命伦德马克。
苏芮说:“在诺基亚工作25年后,我一直想做些与众不同的事情。诺基亚将永远是我的一部分,我要感谢多年来与我共事的每一个人,感谢他们帮助诺基亚成为一个更好的地方,感谢我成为一个更好的领导者。我离开公司时坚信,公司即将恢复到更好的业绩,并为我们随着时间的推移所取得的成就感到自豪。Pekka是诺基亚的绝佳选择。我期待着与他合作,实现平稳过渡,并祝他在新的岗位上取得最大成功。
“On behalf of the entire Board ofDirectors I would like to thank Rajeev for his many contributions to Nokia,where he has served with both honor and distinction,” said Siilasmaa. “Rajeev’sloyalty, commitment, and deep personal integrity have served as an example toall of Nokia. I know that Rajeev will, like myself, always have Nokia blue runningthrough his veins.”
Suri will leave his current position onAugust 31, 2020 and continue to serve as an advisor to the Nokia Board untilJanuary 1, 2021. During his tenure as CEO of Nokia and Nokia Siemens Networks,Suri led a significant consolidation of the telecommunications infrastructuresector; a fundamental turnaround of Nokia Siemens Networks including thedisposal of multiple non-core assets; massive growth in the company’s highlyprofitable patent licensing business; the integration of Alcatel-Lucent; andsuccessful diversification into new software and enterprise markets. Under hisleadership, Nokia became one of the top two players in telecommunicationsinfrastructure, rising from a number four position, with the scope and scalefor long-term success.

“Pekka is the right person to lead Nokiain the coming years,” said Sari Baldauf, Nokia Board Vice Chair and Chairnominee. “I look forward to working closely with him and Nokia’s leadershipteam to build an even stronger company, one well positioned for the future.”
“I would also like to extend my personalthanks to Rajeev,” continued Baldauf. “He has been at the heart of a dramatictransformation of Nokia into one of the top players in the telecommunicationsinfrastructure industry. His time at Nokia has been characterized bysignificant achievements, a relentless customer focus and a clear commitment tobuilding a company culture based on both performance and respect. Rajeev leavesNokia with my gratitude and appreciation for all he has done for the company.”

Siilasma说:“我谨代表整个董事会感谢Rajeev为诺基亚做出的诸多贡献,他在诺基亚的服务既有荣誉,也有荣誉。”。“Rajeev的忠诚、承诺和深厚的个人操守为所有诺基亚树立了榜样。我知道拉吉耶夫会像我一样,让诺基亚蓝色贯穿他的血管。”

苏芮将于2020年8月31日离职,并继续担任诺基亚董事会顾问,直至2021年1月1日。苏芮在担任诺基亚和诺基亚西门子网络首席执行官期间,领导了电信基础设施行业的重大整合;诺基亚西门子网络的根本性转变,包括处置多项非核心资产;公司高利润的专利授权业务大幅增长;诺基亚西门子网络的整合阿尔卡特朗讯;成功的多元化进入新的软件和企业市场。在他的领导下,诺基亚成为电信基础设施领域的两大巨头之一,从排名第四的位置上升到长期成功的范围和规模。

“Pekka是未来几年领导诺基亚的合适人选,”诺基亚董事会副主席兼主席提名人Sari Baldauf说。“我期待着与他和诺基亚的领导团队密切合作,建立一个更加强大的公司,一个为未来做好准备的公司。”

巴尔达夫继续说:“我也要向拉吉耶夫表达我个人的谢意。“他一直是诺基亚转型为电信基础设施行业顶尖企业之一的核心人物。他在诺基亚工作期间的特点是取得了重大成就,以客户为中心,并明确致力于建立基于业绩和尊重的公司文化。拉杰夫离开诺基亚时,我对他为公司所做的一切表示感谢和赞赏。”

举报本楼

军衔等级:

上校

注册:2016-2-211239
发表于 2020-3-2 17:20:38 |显示全部楼层
代表以前的经验,也没什么吧

点评

wqh_144735  那你说咋办?换个什么经验都没的?  详情 回复 发表于 2020-3-2 17:55

举报本楼

军衔等级:

上士

注册:2019-12-3098
发表于 2020-3-2 17:42:03 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
阿三完成了使命,收购了阿郎,裁员整合在8月份前也差不多了,关键市场也保住了,只是中国市场丢了10%,本来中国只会给10%

点评

家园会员  不可能,5G在国内拿到不10%,5%都难。  详情 回复 发表于 2020-3-2 18:38

举报本楼

头像被屏蔽

军衔等级:

中士

注册:2018-3-1859
发表于 2020-3-2 17:55:42 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

举报本楼

军衔等级:

上校

注册:2016-2-211239
发表于 2020-3-2 18:06:51 |显示全部楼层
wqh_144735 发表于 2020-3-2 17:55
那你说咋办?换个什么经验都没的?

意思是说,有在中国的经验,不代表要在中国大投入,明白?

举报本楼

军衔等级:

上将

注册:2007-4-26856
发表于 2020-3-2 18:17:26 |显示全部楼层
非常适合的一个人选 Nokia  Iamback

举报本楼

军衔等级:

少将

注册:2006-2-7388
发表于 2020-3-2 18:38:52 |显示全部楼层
asb-nsb 发表于 2020-3-2 17:42
阿三完成了使命,收购了阿郎,裁员整合在8月份前也差不多了,关键市场也保住了,只是中国市场丢了10%,本来 ...

不可能,5G在国内拿到不10%,5%都难。

举报本楼

军衔等级:

上士

注册:2019-12-3098
发表于 2020-3-2 19:07:41 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
拭目以待,5%要上海贝尔干嘛

举报本楼

军衔等级:

少尉

注册:2012-8-24123
发表于 2020-3-2 19:10:51 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
国内有5G圈地已经失利,还怎么搞,5守住都不错了

举报本楼

军衔等级:

大元帅

注册:2007-12-101261
发表于 2020-3-2 22:52:00 |显示全部楼层
转行吧,反正刚开始也不是干通信的。。。。

点评

白衣剑客  这人一开始就在N工作,90年~2000年这十年在N来着  详情 回复 发表于 2020-3-3 00:40

举报本楼

军衔等级:

四级通信军士

注册:2019-9-1449
发表于 2020-3-3 00:40:27 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
coffee198375 发表于 2020-3-2 22:52
转行吧,反正刚开始也不是干通信的。。。。

这人一开始就在N工作,90年~2000年这十年在N来着

举报本楼

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 |

Archiver|手机版|C114 ( 沪ICP备12002291号-1 )|联系我们 |网站地图  

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 22:13 , Processed in 0.223327 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.

Copyright © 1999-2023 C114 All Rights Reserved

Discuz Licensed

回顶部