通信人家园

 找回密码
 注册

只需一步,快速开始

短信验证,便捷登录

搜索

军衔等级:

  大校

注册:2004-10-243

爱心徽章,09年为家园助学活动奉献爱心纪念徽章

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2005-1-11 08:34:00 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
All that is beautiful poems and passages of life
things do not change;we change.sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.
万物不变,是我们在变。你的衣服可以卖掉,但要保留你的思想

think it over……好好想想……

today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view;
今天我们拥有了更高层的楼宇以及更宽阔的公路,但是我们的性情却更为急躁,眼光也更加狭隘;

we spend more,but enjoy less;
我们消耗的更多,享受到的却更少;

we have bigger houses,but smaller famillies;
我们的住房更大了,但我们的家庭却更小了;

we have more compromises,but less time;
我们妥协更多,时间更少;

we have more knowledge,but less judgment;
我们拥有了更多的知识,可判断力却更差了;

we have more medicines,but less health;
我们有了更多的药品,但健康状况却更不如意;

we have multiplied out possessions,but reduced out values;
我们拥有的财富倍增,但其价值却减少了;

we talk much,we love only a little,and we hate too much;
我们说的多了,爱的却少了,我们的仇恨也更多了;

we reached the moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors;
我们可以往返月球,但却难以迈出一步去亲近我们的左邻右舍;

we have conquered the uter space,but not our inner space;
我们可以征服外太空,却征服不了我们的内心;

we have highter income,but less morals;
我们的收入增加了,但我们的道德却少了;

these are times with more liberty,but less joy;
我们的时代更加自由了,但我们拥有的快乐时光却越来越少;

we have much more food,but less nutrition;
我们有了更多的食物,但所能得到的营养却越来越少了;

these are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,but divorces increase;
现在每个家庭都可以有双份收入,但离婚的现象越来越多了;

these are times of finer houses,but more broken homes;
现在的住房越来越精致,但我们也有了更多破碎的家庭;

that\‘s why i propose,that as of today;
这就是我为什么要说,让我们从今天开始;

you do not keep anything for a special occasion.because every day that you live is a special occasion.
不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别;

search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs;
寻找更我的知识,多读一些书,坐在你家的前廊里,以赞美的眼光去享受眼前的风景,不要带上任何功利的想法;

spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit the places you love;
花多点时间和朋友与家人在一起,吃你爱吃的食物,去你想去的地方;

life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival;
生活是一串串的快乐时光;我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存;

use your crystal goblets.do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it.
举起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝啬洒上你最好的香水,你想用的时候就享用吧!

remove from your vocabulary phrases like\"one of these days\"or \"someday\";
从你的词汇库中移去所谓的“有那么一天”或者“某一天”;

let\‘s write that letter we thought of writing \"one of these days\"!
曾打算“有那么一天”去写的信,就在今天吧!

let\‘s tell our families and friends how much we love them;
告诉家人和朋友,我们是多么地爱他们;

do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life;
不要延迟任何可以给你的生活带来欢笑与快乐的事情;

every day,every hour,and every minute is special;
每一天、每一小时、每一分钟都是那么特别;

and you don\‘t know if it will be your last.
你无从知道这是否最后刻。

举报本楼

本帖有 1 个回帖,您需要登录后才能浏览 登录 | 注册
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 |

版规|手机版|C114 ( 沪ICP备12002291号-1 )|联系我们 |网站地图  

GMT+8, 2025-8-6 14:28 , Processed in 0.119332 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.

Copyright © 1999-2025 C114 All Rights Reserved

Discuz Licensed

回顶部