跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-8-11 21:34:00 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
FROM WOLF CCIE CLUB^^

Subject
Appologize

Dear Mr. AAA,

I am writting to express my appologize.

There are a word said "learning by doing". From today's case I recognized that my communication skill is really bad. Also I feel really bad with my poor English. I always can't find the right words at the very important moment. For this case, when I noticed that I can't show my opinion correctly and made them understandable, I felt a little bit nervous because I am in charging for this case. I am eager to reach the fair solution but I use the terribly wrong method. I belive if I use Chinese and let Mr. BBB make the translation, the result will be totally different. Sorry again for my emotion.

The other mistake is, as a lead auditor, I didn't keep my eye on double check with the result of capability review. This should be done before/ during the audit plan preparing. Starting from now, the person who prepare the audit plan should make a very careful capability review and the lead auditor should double check with it.

Yes, this is one of the tough case which I ever met during my audits. But from the very begining I felt that I catched the key points and solved them one by one successfully. This all based on my three year's audit experiences.

Because Ms. CCC told me yesterday that Mr. DDD need to accumulate his experience as the dummy lead auditor before his monitoring. And Mr. DDD already agreed that he can perform the top management audit yesterday. So at this morning he played as this role. At that moment, I finished the audit report (arround 11:00) and keep my eye on the key points.

I noticed that the company has arround 17 computers in the office during the short company tour. So when I finished my audit report I make a short leave from the top management audit immediately (arround 10 or 15 minutes).

Use this 10 minutes, I finished the following three actions:

1. I asked the company staff show me their name list (the consultant still in the meeting room at that moment along with the top management audit performed by Mr. DDD, I intented to do this at the back of him). I confirmed easily that they have total 20 person now (if you count it by the end of the April, it is 14 person).

2. I made a short investigation with one of the engineer who is doing his job on a new mould order(just several sentences). He is trying to make some changes on a 3D drawing and they will communicate with the customer about the changes later. I also make a fast check with their procedure related to the controlling of outsourced design and manufacturing process.

3.I called Ms. CCC directly and asked for the man day changes. She told me she will ask Ms. EEE to follow the price change.

After that, I made a short internal communication with Mr. DDD and told him what is happening and reached a internal agreement about this case). Then Mr. DDD started the management department audit (about 11:30) and I continual with the top management audit according to the audit plan. I explained to the client about the above mentioned problems. The customer understood and agreed with this. They agreed to increase one man day for the audit. They also told me that at the begining they want to involve the element 7.3 to their system but the consultant refused it.

That's what happened before your comming.

To be honest, sometimes I pay too much care about the customer satisfaction. Because I understand that the customer comes first is our quality policy and also our company's advantages compare with our competitors should be our good service. Custmer satisfaction means my boss's satisfaction. Even if it is the failed case, I always try my best to expain the importance of the issue, let them know why we made such kind of decision.

I know I am too quiet to you. I can't show my idea and my character freely in front of the foreigners. But indeed I don't think it is a big problem before. I always give the excuse to myself that is my poor English. Now I know no excuse. I recognized right now how important communication is! I will overcome this weakness right now and let you know what I am thinking and what's my opinion and also what's my character.

Thank you for your appreciation and help during the passed year. Thank you for those training chances given to me and also thank you for the big salary increase rate. I understand all of these mean one thing, that is: the boss's trust. I will do my best to approve that your trust is worth and valuable.

Yours sincerely,

Tracy

举报本楼

本帖有 1 个回帖,您需要登录后才能浏览 登录 | 注册
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 |

手机版|C114 ( 沪ICP备12002291号-1 )|联系我们 |网站地图  

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 09:25 , Processed in 0.136912 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.

Copyright © 1999-2023 C114 All Rights Reserved

Discuz Licensed

回顶部